Saturday, December 14, 2013

Baby, It's Hot In Here

Aloha, kittens! Greetings from balmy Fargo, North Dakota! Although it's -10 degrees Fahrenheit outside my kitchen is hotter than a billy goat's ass in a pepper patch. With holiday baking in full swing, my taking a scalding shower every five minutes because I neither make nor retain body heat, and yarn flying off my needles, I fully expect someone to call the fire brigade and have (hopefully) hot firefighters breaking down the door.

Tsk tsk on me for not having pictures but poo poo on you for thinking I would so close to Christmas. So no pictures of knitting but there are lots of other things are going on.
                                           
                                                            This is going on somewhere:


                                                                          and this:


and something awesome is definitely happening here even if I don't know what it is:


Countdown to Deadline: 11...ELEVEN?!?!?... Yuletide days and nights
Remaining sweater work: LESS THAN YESTERDAY!
Terror Alert Level: Bad Tan Orange - High Risk of Panic Attacks
Series to Knit by: 30 Rock. Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment